size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-02-2015, 02:33 PM

Zell was the first to arrive after his song came to an end, and he lowered his head and offered the male a small smile. He had stayed behind to watch the young ones with the rest of Abaven and Imperium, and he knew that he was probably aware that Bass didn't have a single mark on him. "A little too well I suppose. There were even fewer Hellstrom wolves than I had thought, even though there had been more on their pack lands at the time of our scouting. A few slaves that Sin kept, although one stood there waiting for a fight and no one attacked him. For how few Hellstrom members their were they all jumped into huge group fights instead of one on one." Bass sighed, seating himself on Abaven's newest lands. "The rest of us stood back and waited, but it wasn't needed. Everyone fought well, on both sides. I am impressed that they fought even though they were clearly outnumbered. I do feel a bit bad for showing up with so many wolves but I didn't expect Imperium to be so excited about it." His grin wasn't wide spread and didn't last for long, his tail thumping on the earth. "I have no doubt that Sin will take all of this laying down though. He will need time to lick his wounds but he strikes me a the kind of wolf to come back, no matter what."

His golden eyes roamed over Zell, trying to see past the mask that he always seemed to wear. "You remind me a lot of a wolf that used to be a member here, more in personality than in looks. Although he may have had you beat on the grumpy front." He said with a smooth chuckle, moving on to happier topics. "But what of things here? Did it all go well?"

"Talk" "You" Think