gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
11-03-2015, 05:06 PM

So preoccupied was she that when the booming woof was offered in her direction the tiny she wolf would jump in surprise. With raised hackles and fierce ruby eyes the little green girl looked more like her goblin of a mother for a long moment. She'd relax as her eyes settled on the monstrous form of her friend Regulus. Letting her sack rest at her paws she'd look up to the giant beast as he made his way over, green tipped tail would wag contentedly behind her as she smiled up at him. Obviously not quite as excitable as she used to be she'd offer a deep nod of greeting as he said her name. "Hello, Regulus." While it seemed her body hadn't grown much her mind certainly had. Not even two and the haunts of the world rested on her shoulders. "You seem as boisterous as ever," the girl would comment with an amused grin. Despite her odd demeanor it was very relieving to see a familiar face. "I didn't find anyone," she'd sigh heavily both wanting to speak about her failed trip and not and the same time.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]