Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-03-2015, 07:13 PM

He held his breath. Diminishing oxygen fluttered in his veins with dread. He found it easier to look at Valentine’s face when the taller male looked away, staring at something far off. His chilled voice started slowly, bringing a reserved salvation to Nagendra’s nerves. Oh yes, he wanted to assure – that was all it was! But he kept silent, for the less he said the less he risked upsetting Valentine again. And besides, truthfully, wanting to know that Rhythm was okay was only half of it.

The Imperium Rex would then confirm that he could indeed stay, followed by a somewhat more relaxed sounding comment. Nagendra was relieved. He ran his tongue over the inside of pursued lips, his gaze more able to rest on Valentine’s face now. His own expression was serious, his eyes unblinking. ”I want to stay because of you,” he said. Then, glancing back towards the ground, ”Perhaps some time though…” He did not feel just yet like jumping right back to fawning over Valentine, nor was he sure that Valentine would be accepting of that so soon. He could spend a few days exploring Imperium lands again, getting himself resituated. He didn’t think that he saw everything the first time he was here. There were hills here he had yet to stand atop and valleys he had yet to stroll through.