Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-05-2015, 09:34 PM

His actions were submissive, the ultimate act of submitting. The massive male offered unto the femme his throat, and had she been in a worse state of mind, back in the way she once was, she might have taken the chance to slay him. But Marina wasn’t in the mode of Rainbow Syndrome... No... She was just afraid. Deathly afraid. She didn’t want a repeat of what had happened in her childhood, and, it seemed that it would not be the case.

“You’re telling the truth...” Marina spoke those words allowed, as though to truly reassure herself of the fact. The femme would lower herself to the earth as well before the male, keeping her ears lowered. She was still shaking heavily, speaking softly. “Thank Celeste and Nox for this... I... Your old pack... They destroyed my family once... I was... I was so scared it would happen again...” Marina would admit, keeping her voice low.

“I’m sorry... For accusing you...” Was she too quick to trust this man? But... There was such a light of sincerity in his eyes... “My name is Marina.. Marina Agatsuma. What might your name be?”

"Listen to me talk,"'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Keno

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]