Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-06-2015, 11:41 AM

ooc: Keno agreed that Allen took leave from the thread so we can continue.

Arian waited until Allen was away to really relax herself. Then again, there was a lot that she thought about. She made a lot of mistakes, and they over run the good about her. Yet Arian slightly believed she basked in the fact people actually liked her. When she lived with Syrinx it was a whole different matter entirely. Her head wrapping around past words and memories like no tomorrow. The conversation now centered around her kids, how much hell had she put them through now because of her mental outbursts? Rivaxorus sometimes would have to leave the den because it was too much for him. However Cypress was always there, even if he didn't feel like it, he was there.

"They're all growing up so fast. Rivaxorus is twice the size of his siblings. Holly enjoys herbs much like I do. I don't see much of Epinone or Jasha since they do their own things. And.... Juniper.... well she's doing well. But I fear she has some of the mental issue's that run in my biological family's line." She sighed mildly. However Juniper and Rivaxorus were still her prime children to take over the pack. From what Rivaxorus told her, he wanted them to rule together rather than separately. "I spoke with Amalia too... since she healed my wounds." Arian glued her eyes to the floor, somehow avoiding eye contact with Leo.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.