size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
11-07-2015, 02:48 AM

The uncertainty and apprehension was evident in the man's stance. He seemed unsure, and more then likely it was due to her being a stranger. Well, that was obvious. Who wouldn't be wary of a stranger? She would do well to keep her posture relaxed, showing she was not here to harm him. "Apology for what, exactly? I will admit, I..was kind of following you. Out of curiosity, of course." Idiot. Now she did feel like a stalker. Internally grumbling at herself, her ears flattened to her head as she felt the embarrassment rush to her face. Why did she tell him that? Quickly, she would try to save herself from what she'd said, hoping that it didn't sound as creepy as she thought it did.

"W-what I meant by that is...uh...I was out hunting and, I happened to..catch your scent. I figured I'd track it down to see if...um.." If what?? Think Avalon, think! "If maybe I could find some help in tracking down larger prey?" Bingo! Smooth save! Well...maybe. She grinned sheepishly at him, tail wagging mildly. Surely he wouldn't be afraid of her after that now would he? Even though she was larger then most she met, she wasn't very intimidating. Much less with her many mistakes and clumsiness. She supposed it was the fact that she felt out of place sometimes, subconsciously she hadn't thought about why She had decided to seek him out in the first place.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!