size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
11-07-2015, 02:48 AM

Somewhere during their spar, she had managed to nearly lie on top of the male, his voice reaching her as he submitted. Removing herself from the male, she shook out her coat and licked the ruffled fur before looking at him, a grin on her face. "Sorry about nearly sitting on you, you did well!" She praised the man for his efforts, he had indeed managed to hold his own against a larger opponent. Obviously, he didn't seem to portray as a fighter, perhaps walking the same path as his mate did. The pair were interesting enough, the tiny femme and this male seemed nearly inseparable, and Avalon couldn't help but smile everytime she saw them in passing.

This would bring her to want to know more about them. She was indeed curious about them, and the closeness and love she saw when they were together made her wish she had something like that someday. "Ravine, may I ask something? It might come off as personal, so you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Her expression turned to near embarrassment, but she was truly curious. "I am curious about you and your mate, how did you two meet?"

"Speech"

[/b][/b]

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!