size
Large
build
-
player
11-07-2015, 02:50 PM

NOW THERE'S GREEN LIGHT IN MY EYES
And my lover on my mind..

Hárekr grinned in mock apology at Inga as she scolded him. Ahh come now, the slave hadn't even reacted, obviously she liked the attention…. actually no…. she was part cow he was convinced of that. He surprised a giggle as he watched her chew her cud like some bovine prey. He hoped she was at least nice to fuck because he couldn't imagine Laufey would keep her around for much else. Well hopefully she could at least run at the prey instead of staring ahead like a glazed over goat. Well… he supposed if the hunt failed they could always eat her instead if she was really more cow than wolf.

Grinning the bi-colored male pranced along with a spring in his step until the time came to get serious as the wolves began to close in on their prey. Grin faded, the jester quickly replaced with the hunter, as Hárekr's focus zeroed in on the deer. Inga barked and Hárekr was off like a shot. His limbs beat into the ground as he snarled, the deer panicking before their charge. He kept his ears open as he waited for the old woman to pick their target, his fangs snapping at the beasts. Run, run, run!

"Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they sleep inside your head."