Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-07-2015, 04:12 PM
Arcus could feel his storms rage, feel the fire in his chest burst into something of a full inferno. The very feeling he was always so scared of he felt... elated, in a way. He felt strong, powerful, even as he narrowed his gaze at this man. He couldn't help but scoff at his comment, staring at him. "Where I come from we aren't stupid enough to waste energy of such small game." Well maybe that was a lie. Donostrea basically survived off fish when he was there. Not that Arcus did any of the hunting. Pathetic, really. But reguardless! He wanted to hold onto this anger just a little longer. "I'll glare all I want, and I'll still look better than you." Pathetic, really. Just...pathetic. He was like a child! This is worse than when he was a kid. But what could you do, when you were angry it all came out without a thought. Oh..he'd have to work on that, better insults...better tactics, right? Instead he just huffed, baring his teeth slightly before baring a glance back at his bird who was nervously pruning at his wings. "You should apologize to the pest. The only one that can treat him that was is me." He would growl then, looking back at the man with command in his eyes. "Say you're sorry to the bird.."

"Burn Baby Burn"