Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-08-2015, 09:39 AM

The woman would turn and greet her warmly, stating that she wasn't a healer and didn't know of the flow. Oops! Well, that was what Acadia got for assuming but there wasn't any harm in asking and she trotted a bit closer to gaze at the flower herself. "Oh, no it's fine. I'm not really a seasoned healer and just thought I'd ask." Acadia moved to sit, her tail wrapping around her paws as she rocked just a bit back and forth. "I'm Acadia Frost, by the way. Who might you be and what brings you here?"

Was she simply a tourist passing through or was she hear just to gaze at the flowers? Acadia couldn't blame her really, it was nice to catch the last views of spring before the weather got colder and autumn full settled in this place. She had no idea if snowed here or if winter even made it this far. Nostrils flared for a second as she gazed at the woman. "Say, are you from a pack?" Acadia didn't have any interest in joining a pack but she felt like starting up a conversation and it seemed a good question to ask. What pack wolf didn't want to talk about their home? Unless it was a bad pack and she was running away…. but if she were running she was doing it in the strangest, most lackadaisical fashion.

"Speech"