Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-08-2015, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2015, 03:50 PM by Hárekr.)

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

"Ohhh… very original insults."  Hárekr's voice dripped with sarcasm the grin still plastered on his face as his voice shifted low, dangerous and taunting.  "Boy, where I come from we eat little birds for fun, delicately… sloooowly.  We like to watch them hop around awhile and take bets how long they can live once their wings are chewed off!" His bi-colored eyes glittered with malice, wondering if his hint was getting through to the other man.  He ate little birds and tiny creatures for his own personal enjoyment than out of any need for survival.  What could he say?  He enjoyed the delightful crunch they made when their tiny lives were snuffed out in one swift snap of his jaws.  They also made rather excellent toys for little games once the wings were snipped.  Bird ball anyone?

"Say you're sorry to the bird.." the stranger commanded.

Him?  Hárekr?  Proud Karl of Yfir apologize to a lesser creature?  The teasing aire around Hárekr completely vanished.  Snuffed out in the blink of an eye and replaced with something calmer, colder and much more cruel.  Lazy gaze flicked to the man, betraying the coiling muscles and heightened alertness as he spoke his challenge. "Make me."

"Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they sleep inside your head."