Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-08-2015, 05:03 PM

The brief rise in fiery anger and the subsequent rapid cooling had depleted the brute of energy. He was oddly exhausted and was ready to go off somewhere by himself and brood. Maybe kill some coyotes. Enough time had passed since his and Cascade's coyote cull and the hateful scavengers were beginning to make a comeback. He needed to nip that in the bud anyway, so why not vent a little?

Nagendra's gaze, so serious compared to his usual cheer, sought Valentine's. "I want to stay because of you." At these words Valentine's gaze also darted away, only they chose to seek out the distance again. In a way this little spat was probably good for them. Up until this point they'd only been seeing what they wanted to see in each other and now they both knew that each was a bit more complex.

His gaze came back almost immediately. "I want you to stay too," he said firmly, his tone sincere. "I also think a little time would be good too. So ah," he took a few slow steps backwards, "I'll leave you to it."

-exit unless stopped-

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.