gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-09-2015, 01:56 AM

Control

Arian was almost positive, her family was where she belonged and didn't belong at the same time. Princess - and Queen, all titles she craved. Then once received at that cost, were thrown away almost every single time. It wasn't until now she was finally realizing what Valentine meant, and how his pet peeve made so much sense. Arian's head could spin in circles right now, hearing what was happening with Amalia and Athena. Other names always were popping within her head. "Amalia...." Arian breathed gently. "I know I never wanted to say this around you - actually I don't think I will say it." she shut her jaw. What was in the past was in the past. "Eventually... I want to speak with Athena."

That was enough for her. To have a chance to speak with Athena. Maybe they'd connect who knew, Arian wasn't very well off as it was. "You know... my daughter Holly really likes herbs. Maybe sometimes the two of you can meet up for a lesson." She smiled, trying to change the subject somehow. It would be better off she let her mind come off of it. Arian was thinking too far into all of her mistakes. Hell, she was even wishing things the gods wouldn't approve of really. Her tail twitched a little, her wounds were starting to feel a little better in the least.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.