Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-14-2013, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2013, 07:21 PM by Jupiter I.)

SHE FELT AS IF TRUMPETS AND ANGELIC CHOIRS should have accented their arrival, though the group of wolves behind her wasn't exactly massive in number or intimidating in appearance. in her mind, though, it was all she could ever ask for. even now the smell of seracia laced the wind here and there, and they were swiftly advancing upon the borders. the journey hadn't taken awfully long, and the only missteps they had encountered had been the few times when mercury had fallen off of his master's back. otherwise, it had gone surprisingly smooth, and she could almost see the pleasant attitude of the early day in the morning droplets of dew upon the grass. the sol had before heard the river in the distance as they had approached, and hope that they were on the correct side of it. her ears pushed forward and she paused to send an announcing howl in the territory's direction, and continued their approach. within a few moments, they would arrive, and now it was a matter of who would greet them. she hoped that everything was going well for the seracians, and if not... well, she hoped that she could help.

OOC | sorry for how short it is, but I can't be too specific because I don't know who all is going to be with her and with ger, haha. Anyway, all members in both packs should act like their respective alpha told them as a 'hey-walking-by-you-know-this-good-good' thing or something of the like unless they found out in an IC thread that's already been started. Dunno. This isn't mandatory--just a lot of fun. This is set post-Adette drama, for Seracian reference.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.