Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-14-2013, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2013, 06:02 PM by Jupiter I.)

it certainly was a pleasant night--one that made jupiter quite thankful to be alive, especially after the whole feline fiasco that had taken place on these grounds only a few days ago. she shifted, lips upturning at the feeling of the silt cool and soothing seeping up ever so slightly between her toes. the night was alive with the sound of crickets, and she was glowing with what could only be described over and over again as relief. the alpha rose to her paws and scaled the inclined portion of the familiar log that she had used in all of the gatherings of the pack so far. for being dead, the blessed thing had been endlessly useful. hopefully she would be the same after she passed. for now, though, their first hardship as a pack had been overcome due to the bravery and skill of her members, and that was all that mattered to her in this moment.

and then there was the leadership... a flare of delight flashed through her mind as she remembered a person and a promise, a lazy smile crossing her features. he'd proven himself several times over in that single squabble, and it was about time jupiter paid her dues. the lass took another deep breath, shaking out her fur and allowing a chuckle to slip from her lips, celestial gaze turning to meet the cool-hued waters of the river. the rapid pace of the river from the recent rains had passed but the washed-out debris from it had not, causing ludicael's magic to come to life almost constantly in the form of brilliant glows. even from her perch they were cast upon her, silhouetting her against the mangroves.

the man's probably busy... she thought, lowering her head to her paws, reclining further across the rounded planes of the log, probably isn't even here tonight anyway... besides, calling for him would have drawn far too much attention, and if anything happened, she could possibly be in the mood to kill spectators if they were interrupted. maybe some other night, then...

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.