size
Other species
build
Light
player
Arian
11-10-2015, 10:28 AM
Proud. Michevious. Damn bird
Flamie was surprised by the little bird, jumping back and lifting a wing over her face. Once he started to talk though, she was over-run with a slight sense of guilt. She didn't MEAN to steal anything! She wanted to give mr.wolfies some gifts! Not steal another birds stuff. Her tail feathers spread out as she smiled at the crow. "Flamie didn't mean any harm! No no, I'm not here to steal your stuff I didn't know it was yours. I don't mean to be scary I just want to make friends." Flamie matched his tone of voice simply because that's how she worked. Talking in third person was no problem with her.

"I'm Flamie, I eat bones." She introduced herself finally. Maybe she'd be able to ask for one of the shiny things. He was so little he couldn't possibly want ALL of them right? Flamie knew the crow seemed quiet flustered about her presence but she really meant him no harm. She had no interest in hunting him, his bones were too little to eat. Her species lived off of the marrow rarely did they find themselves hunting or eating meat unless bone supply was down. With all these wolves! She never had to hunt again.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN