Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-14-2013, 08:24 PM

as her attack fell true, she found that she would not withdraw unscathed from this encounter, as the other fae's fangs found their way onto jupiter's shoulder. she pulled away a moment after she was released, but continued to keep herself between her pack members and this scumbag of a female. the sol didn't risk a glance in the healer's direction, and only flicked her tail to acknowledge the arrival, hoping that whoever it was had enough sense to not worry about the spat and to help those that were injured. her lip was still upturned with distaste and the rumbles of a snarl rolled through the girl's chest. the tasmanian devil beside her also held his ground, taking yet another threatening step forward, and though he was not quite in striking range just yet he made up for it with his absolutely terrible-sounding screams.

"no need for you to be attacking my members, either," she growled, tail and hackles raised, head lowered with her ears pinned tightly to her skull. she wouldn't stand for this. not now, not ever. blood was heavy in the air and for jupiter to know that it was the crimson life of one of her members that was spilled upon the ground by another wolf's paw was something she would not allow to go without some sort of punishment. her celestial gaze, cool in color but sweltering hot with anger, trailed to the wound she had left upon the other creature. she hoped that this would be a good reminder and decent enough of a push to get the bitch out of here. jupiter had both of her members to worry about, and she would rather spend time fetching marvel or helping the healer here than fight with some stubborn lupine with a bad sense of judgment. "leave, now, or i'll make you," came her threat, though if given a single other reason to act upon it, it would be more than just that.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.