Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-10-2015, 10:33 PM

A part of him had feared rejection for his bold move; that he had somehow been misreading the rogue and imagining interest that wasn't there. Up until now everything had been subtle; every touch, every look, had been a tiny test. Instead of piddling along and playing the game one painstakingly slow move at a time, he'd decided to skip a few tiny steps and be a bit more bold.

His boldness earned him a mouthful of fur as he succeeded in gently grasping the tip of Aki's tail. The rogue's movements away from him succeeding in pulling what was captured loose. The corners of his lips rose in a playful smirk as he regarded the man. There was a lot to like about Aki. He embodied the things Valentine craved; the freedom, the wanderlust; he was what Valentine had nearly given up to be King. Of course it didn't hurt any that he was also very handsome.

Valentine's smirk would morph a little into a more thoughtful expression as it became clear that there was something on Aki's mind, but as soon as the words left his mouth the King's smirk returned in full. "I rule alone," he confirmed, "and I have no mate." He decided to be honest, "Nor do I want one. Monogamy's not really my style." Speculatively he eyed Aki. "What about you, Aki? Surely you must catch the eye of all you come across. You must have a mate."

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.