Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-14-2013, 08:40 PM

The King would wake early on that morn, intent upon getting himself ready for the events that would come to pass. He had taken time out to tell most of his members about Ludicael's arrival, and the ones he had not reached were informed by the ones he had. Slowly but surely he'd heard murmurs of excitement creep around the Kingdom, and was sure that an event like this would be beneficial to the cohesiveness of his pack. Seracia needed something positive, after the loss of their queen. He had still yet to formally address such a matter, but would do so in an upcoming meeting when these games were through. A howl split the territory, and a smile beamed on the King's face. Despite all that had happened, he found bits and pieces of himself returning to normal, slowly but surely.. the King knew he would make it. A responding howl was issued quickly by his tongue, before he strolled to the borders to intercept the party. He knew not if others would arrive, or when they would, but he would at least be present at the start of it all. Another howl echoed from his lips, this one calling forth any Seracians that would come forth and be a part of this epic event. Tail wavered behind him as he noted Jupiter leading her party of Ludicael wolves, unsure of their number. "Welcome, Ludicael, to the Kingdom of Seracia!" All formalities given, the King would allow them all to enter with gesture of his muzzle and a flicker of his tail.

"Speech"

Image by Ruelle.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.