gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-11-2015, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2015, 03:24 PM by Finch I.)

Her head rose at Lilli's call, ears pulling forward. She hadn't seen the girl since the pack had come back, Imperium had called a feast not long after. Finch had opted to stay home, not too keen on huge crowds. Plus, someone had to stay back, right? At least, that is what she kept telling herself. Civetta was standing in between her shoulder blades as she made her way to the thickets, still a tad bit unsure about this new land. Sure, her father had claimed the land, but there could still be unknown things in there. She was much more comfortable in the plains and rapids, but could not deny an audience with her friend. So she took a deep breath, pushing her body into the tall grasses. It was very disorienting, she couldn't see anything beyond the thick blades of grass. It would be very easy to get lost here, but thankfully she was able to find Lillianna's scent and follow it.

Pushing herself out of the large patch of grasses, she quickly saw her darker form among all the green. She bounded over, but was stopped short by Civetta's high pitched scream. Confused, she looked down at Lillie's paws to see a tiny kitten standing there, something that sent the finch into a nearby tree. Blinking in her confusion, her head shot from the bird to the cat, gaze lingering on each creature with raised brows. "It's going to eat me!" the bird wailed, the only thing breaking the silence. Finch was much to stunned to say anything at all.

"SPEAK!"
”CIVETTA SPEAKS”

Art by Evelyn