Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-12-2015, 09:28 PM

Creed huffed softly as the tension just continued to rise. He felt his fur stand on end as he stood near Surreal. He couldn't help but glance over at her to read her reaction, but his attention didn't remain on her for long. The intruders kept spewing words back and forth and the aging male couldn't help but roll his eyes at all of them. He was about done with the meeting itself and any other words went in one ear and out the other. He wanted nothing more than to stalk off and find his own silence. So long as the injured wolves left after they were healed was all he cared about. If they didn't... well then he'd make sure they'd die there. That was his justice. So he nudged Surreal softly and spoke quietly, though he didn't quite care if any others picked up on his words.

"If ye need me Ah'll be patrillin' th' area. No poin' in stayin' since th' words of an ol' man fall on deaf ears." He grumbled before walking off with his tail flagged and head high.

-exit Creed-

Walk, "Talk" Think

ooc: Since no one has posted this in a while and Creed is no longer needed (and I'm trying to cut back on threads) I'm having him exit.
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]