gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-12-2015, 10:21 PM

Leo felt like he was in a constant loop of doing patrols. They always needed to be done and it seemed like as soon as he finished one it was time to do another. He didn't mind too much, it kept him busy and fit at least, but it definitely got repetitive after a while. Every once in a while though, something would happen to switch things up and make his routine much more interesting. Today, that something would happen to be his nephew sitting at the border that he shared with Arian's pack. Well, whoever was ruling it now. It would probably always be Arian's pack in his mind.

He overheard the pup saying that he and Ama would be busy just as he got within ear shot. Leo grinned and chuckled a little, calling to his nephew, "Oh, come on, I'm never too busy to say hi to my nephew." He laughed lightly and trotted up to where Rivaxorus was, his tail wagging behind him. He sat down across from him with a smile, adding, "It's good to see you! I haven't seen you since you were a little thing. Look at you, you're getting so big!" From the rate he was growing Leo wouldn't be surprised if his nephew ended up towering over him when it was all said and done. At least he was used to it from being around Athena and Amalia's sons. "What're you doing all the way out here, hm?"

"Talk" "You" Think