Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-14-2015, 07:23 AM
Nalyda's eyes tightened as she continued to push, blood continued to drip from her back side until she would feel one more child was pushed out. She would feel it squirm and she would sigh happily. The femme's cranium would turn, using all of her energy just to do that to see that there was a single pup that happened to be alive and well. She weakly moved over, wincing from the pain she was feeling and cleaning the newborn up so that he was presentable. She pushed him over to her side before placing her head back down, breathing heavily as her eyes would soon hold no light.

She brought her eyes upward to meet Kar's giving him a small lick upon the chin to try and comfort him. She knew her time would be coming any moment, and she wanted to show that she would be alright and tried her best to comfort her mate as best she could.

"Kar, our little pup, will be named Mako...Even though I will not see him grow...in my physical form...please watch over him like you did with all of our other pups..." She spoke, taking in a deep breath, "And, I also give you permission to have...another mate...if you so desire," she smiled weakly.