Variables

Hiraeth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-14-2015, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2015, 10:59 AM by Hiraeth.)

The woman interested him, the way she held herself was different from others he had met. But then, most of the women he had met in this land had been, frankly, a bit weak and vulnerable. Hiraeth was nothing if not a gentleman, and had treated all of them with uptmost respect. But it was refreshing to see a woman who emanated such experience and strength. He smiled a bit as she answered him, saying he was free to join her if he so wished, and so he settled on his haunches an appropriate distance away. His smile grew more companionable as she spoke again. "Yes, I heard a variety of such languages when I was boy," Hiraeth said. "but my mother spoke to me in cymraeg and it became my first language," he went on, looking over the woman briefly before looking out across the lake. He was quiet for a while, not wanting to pry, but his curiosity soon caused him to look back at this dark woman with the foreign tongue. "Forgive me for asking, but were you once a stranger to this land as well?" It would be nice to know someone who empathized with his situation. However, he knew it may be a long shot.