Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
11-14-2015, 06:13 PM
Isolde would smile as the brute curled his tail around her hips. He was sweet with his simple gestures and easy affections. She could appreciate his company, and wouldn't hesitate to thank him for it. Not that Gethin would accept her thanks, he'd brush it off while calling her his queen. Or one o them at least. Isolde had been aware that Soliloquy had slept with other she wolves during their time together, but she also knew that she has been his favorite. Being another in a line up of women was nothing new to the spotted she wolf. So she'd take the compliment with a smile and wouldn't hesitate to follow after him as he bid her to do.

Their walk was not a long one, but as Gethin slowed she would halt, watching the man as he searches the abandoned hole in the earth. She was curious, but as the larger man grew more obviously angry her ears would fold and her tail would lower submissively. His attention would eventually return to her, he wouldn't strike out in anger though. As he grit his teeth and sat back Isolde would approach timidly. Carefully she would try to push her head up underneath his chin and situate her form between his two front paws.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]