size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
11-15-2015, 12:21 AM

It made him smile to hear Arivae speak so kindly about his mothers. She was right, he knew that. His mothers had been relying on each other for as long as he could remember and probably longer than that. He nodded in agreement and smiling even wider when she kissed his nose. Every time she gave him any kind of little affection it made his tail wag and put a little flutter in his stomach. She always made everything better. He wasn't sure why it had taken so long for him to come see her, he should have known that just being around her would fix all of his worries or at least make him feel better about them.

She pressed herself up under his chin and he was more than happy to let her cuddle up to him. He smiled and nuzzled her neck again as she did so. His ears perked a little to catch her whispers and her words brought yet another smile to his lips. It seemed like he was always smiling when she was around. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than with you," he replied just as softly. "You're always there for me, I want to be there for you too." He lifted his head far enough to put a little lick on the top of her head. "I'd be happy if we spent every day together."

Speak Thought Others