Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-15-2015, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2015, 02:07 AM by Athena I.)
Yep. It's legit. Athena and Amalia (little a little assistance from Leo) pups are happening and they will be born on December 5th. We have two free pups. I'm for sure taking one and Eve might, but we want to see if anyone would be interested in the second pup just in case! Keep in mind that Eve and I have been waiting on Amathena pups foreeeeeeeever so we're going to want whoever gets this pup to keep them active. (I mean, I'm not unreasonable. My life gets hella busy, I get it.) If they become too inactive I will ask to take them back and will readopt them. Now on to the good stuff, yeah?

Coat colors: Gray, black, orangey russet, and white. You could possibly throw in some slate blue if you really wanted to, but it's not preferred.
Coat patterns: Athena and Leo both have pretty minimal markings. Athena is solid light gray with black markings on her ears and under her eyes. Leo is solid russet with one white ear and one white stocking on his front leg. You can pull from these, but I'm not opposed to more adventurous markings. You can look at Athena's family and Leo's family for ideas for markings too.
Eye colors: Blue, green, red. You can do lighter or darker shades of these colors too. There are also fairly strong lines of various kinds of split color eyes and two different colors of eyes as well if you wanna go that route.
Build/size: Athena is 36 inches tall and Leo is 33. Again, I'm not opposed to them being bigger, especially since there is only two pups, but I'd prefer it to be a little more realistic.
Examples: Here's some designs I played around with when I was making mine. Feel free to use them if you want!

As far as names go, I'm pretty open to everything. My pup's name is Jayne, which is Amalia's middle name, and her middle name is Aaren, which is the girl version of Leo's first name, Aaron. If you'd like to follow that kind of theme and do a reference to one of their names or even name them after Leo in some way then feel free. You could also go with some kind of Englishy sounding name like Amalia Jayne or Aaron Leopold. You could even go with some kind of greek god/goddess name like Athena! Totally up to you! I'd like for the last name to be Adravendi or Adravendi-Armada. I think I'm going with the latter for Jayne.

Personality shouldn't be darker than neutral. They're going to be growing up in Fiori, which is a neutral pack, with Athena and Amalia who will both love them to bits and will be surrounded by extended family most of the time to look out for them so make happy peeps!

So, if you're interested, just fill out this pretty little form! We will probably make a final decision on who gets no later than December 1st.

Code:
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b> a refrence picture and at least 100 words
<b>Personality:</b> at least 150 words
<b>RP sample:</b> 100 words maybe? Nothing too intensive

p.s. if you wanna see my pup click here