Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
11-15-2015, 09:48 AM
Epiphron couldn't help but be tainted in regards to love. She had loved Maverick from the depths of her heart, and he had cheated on her with what seemed like ease. It was difficult to imagine anything akin to true love, though she hoped Leo and Svetlana might find many years of happiness together. There was no way she could express her cynicism when Leo seemed so happy, and she would return the smiles twofold. "What a great idea," she would agree with his suggestion of holding the wedding at the beginning of the winter season.

His attention shifted then, though she noted the relief he seemed to emanate from telling her about Svetlana. Instead, he wanted to talk about the pack. Some members had left, and he was worried. "I'd suggest recruiting," she told him carefully. "Though you always want to make you are recruiting someone worthwhile. Who will contribute, and won't be any trouble." Surely Leo knew these things, but reminding him of them didn't help when he felt uncertain and even a bit desperate. "I wouldn't worry though," she said, leaning forward to nuzzle her son briefly. "Fiori will persist, no matter what. I know this."