gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-15-2015, 06:14 PM

With his mother's approval of his idea of having the wedding on the first day of winter he decided he would suggest it to Svetlana as soon as he saw her again. Maybe he could even invite the packs they were friendly with to attend as well and make a little winter celebration out of it! And of course Arian and her pack would be invited as well. He smiled as he thought about it, immediately becoming even more excited for the wedding than he already was. Part of him was also just proud that he could take part in event that was a tradition for his family. He liked stuff like that. He was very traditional in that way.

When his mother began to give her advice and suggestions on the situation going on it Fiori he would listen thoughtfully and nod in understanding. She was right, numbers weren't everything. They needed more members, but they also needed quality members. Once he and Svetlana had their wedding, perhaps he could go out and be on the look out for potential members. Not all of the wolves that might make great members were going to stumble upon his borders. He smiled when she reassured him about Fiori's fate and returned her nuzzle. "I know you're right. I just want to what's best for Fiori and make you proud." He grinned a little and pressed his nose affectionately to her cheek. "Thank you for listening to my worries."

"Talk" "You" Think