Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-15-2015, 07:27 PM

She spoke of leaving Sonticus and how it would feel, and Valentine couldn't help but counter, "Be honest. How long do you see Sonticus lasting?" That's right, he said lasting. Not surviving and certainly not thriving. Lasting. "The end of winter? The end of summer? You have to know it's not going to be around for long. So with that in mind, is it a betrayal or would you just be saving yourself from the chaos of the inevitable?"

Avalon grew serious, her jaw setting and her gaze growing steady. Perfect. They were getting down to business now. Her first question was easy. "Motivated wolves who know what they want and are willing to work for it. You may not share the same interests, but you share that." He nodded at her description of some of his wolves. "That describes some of my wolves," he answered truthfully, "Some of my wolves are hotheaded and brash, but there are others who are just as levelheaded and thoughtful. We have a pretty diverse group. I wouldn't expect you to get along with everyone, but I have no doubt that you would find your place among them and flourish."

His expression open and just as serious as Avalon's, he queried, "What would you like to know?" Valentine was willing to answer most questions put to him, although anything suspicious would be quickly shot down. Just because he was determined to bring her to Imperium didn't mean he was blind to the possibility that she would just fish for information, tell him no and then spill all to her packmates. "Despite what you may have heard, it's not all conquest and captive-taking. It's hard work and unity; shared interests in a common goal! The goal to create a rock solid place to raise our children without fear of our neighbors." He grew impassioned. "To raise up strong, capable wolves who aren't afraid to take on the world. To train up confident individuals not victims." He considered pacing. The kind of energy he felt needed to go somewhere and it wasn't leaving in words fast enough. "Imperium is a place to make a name for yourself, to be known across Alacritia for your skill!" Realizing he was on the verge of a long winded speech, Valentine stilled. "It's many things and if you'll let me I can talk about it for hours."

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.