gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
11-16-2015, 01:44 AM
Darn. So he hadn't seen anything himself, either. She frowned a little, realizing she might not get a chance to learn something new today. She'd really been hoping to make herself useful to Fiori by finding somewhere good to collect herbs. Well, not today, but she supposed there was always tomorrow. As he mentioned he'd sent a companion to aid in his search, she tilted her head curiously. She wondered what sort of companion he meant. Just as she was about to ask, a small, prickly-looking animal approached Terrae, carrying a couple of teeny little flowers in its tiny muzzle. Terrae looked down at the animal in a familiar manner, asking about the flowers it had brought back. As peculiar as it seemed to Bright, it would appear that this little animal was the man's helper. She'd never seen a creature like this, and certainly not tagging along with a wolf.

She watched as the creature clambered up to sit comfortably atop the wolf's head, clutching the precious flowers. At last Terrae would introduce his friend as Silvius, though according to the man, his companion wasn't much of a talker. Bright supposed she didn't really expect another animal to communicate with wolves, or at least she'd never heard of such a thing. She was fascinated, and smiled at the spiky coated creature. "It's nice to meet you Silvius," she said, not sure how the creature would respond, but if it was a friend of Terrae then she'd better be kind. Looking to the wolf again, silver eyes met his deep bronze gaze. "Those flowers, I don't think I've ever seen them before," she said, her curiosity building, "What are they called? What can you use them for?" She was really inexperienced with most aspects of healing, but she was ready to learn all she could.