Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
11-16-2015, 06:37 PM

His attempts to soothe Anais's worries where partially successful, and after a moment she would begin to see the shapes in the clouds that he pointed out. Her gentle laughter as she saw the 'dancing wolf' was rewarding, through likely she couldn't see his cheeky grin with the way their heads where angled together. His attention returned to the sky as he scanned the clouds for another potential joke to share with his Anais. The woman beside him would beat him to it and he laughed softly at her words. “Of course my little hunter sees the fish” he agreed, a warm chuckle emitting from somewhere in his chest as he rumbled his pleasure.

He shifted his body against the earth and tilted his head to kiss her forehead. He knew she had never really been in love before and nor had she ever done what the two where contemplating doing. Glacier also was in the same boat, he was built to love once and for life. It could be said that he had been waiting all his life for Anais, and perhaps that explained his gentle patience in waiting until she was ready. “My sweet Anais” he murmured gently as he shuffled his body close to hers, wrapping a paw about her. “I will love you for the rest of my life” he promised her softly.

"Words"