size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
11-16-2015, 09:07 PM

Zell remained on his feet as Bass dove into his explanation of the whole thing. At the mention of the scout mission, he scoffed. Maybe he should have sent someone else along to go too...a second pair of eyes. A second opinion. Although he didn't know the young girl who scouted all that well, he knew she probably twisted things in their favor so she could make herself seem better then she was. It wasn't right. It wasn't honorable. Which was why he didn't like to deal with kids. When Bass finished, Zell didn't have much to think about. It all leaped to the front of his mind as soon as certain things were said. And whether he got in trouble for his bluntness, well...it seemed they needed some of that around here. "Maybe it should have been double checked. Kids often tend to exaggerate things." That was true for the most part. Kids did like to over exaggerate.

"Now that revenge for your family has been sated, what will you do if he does come back? Another war? More spies? Another eye for an eye? I heard they had kids too, but both packs must be proud of doing to them what was done to another pack. Except, we did them worse then a simple challenge." His gaze did not waver, his tone did not change. If Bass wanted to be upset with him, it was all fine and dandy. Zell couldn't not say what was on his mind. And the fact that the opposing side jumped into group fights...he wondered why that was. Maybe his alpha could enlighten him. "Everything went fine here. No trouble. But I would like to know, why do you think they jumped into group fights rather then one on one? They were clearly outnumbered, I'm sure they saw that."

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!