Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-17-2015, 01:38 PM
'It's a pleasure, Fiamette. My name is Odysseus, and this is Olafur.' Odysseus... The name astonished her, and sent shivers down her spine. It couldn't be him... There was no way this was him. The red eyes, they didn't match the dark pools of grey her little Ody had. Plus, Ody was mostly black, and this man had other shades of grey and grayish blue mixed into his pelt. The build though, his large height and stunning bulk, matched exactly what Ody would have looked like as a grown man. She can't help herself. She's too curious and has to ask where he came from to make sure this wasn't her little Ody, her only son who had vanished with Artemis a long time ago.

"I was born in the south, and spent most of my childhood there. Now I roam pretty much everywhere, staying in one place is awfully boring." Her crimson gaze sweeps his form again, a tight knot forming in her throat. "How about you? Were you born in Alacritis? If so, perhaps in the southern region?" Her tone is hopeful, but she knows not to be too optimistic. There are so many wolves in Alacritis a few of them were bound to have the same name. How marvelous would it be though, if fate had brought her only son back to her. Oh the questions she would ask him, the love she would rain over him. If this was Ody, maybe he could lead her back to Artemis, and her heart could feel whole again.

*this character is prone to violent actions*
companions: marco, wolverine. apollyon, rainbow snake
"there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good"