Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-20-2015, 07:07 AM

Ravine would give her a grin at her apology and compliment. "Its alright, and thank you." haveing never even sparred with another, he was a little proud of himself. He was amything but a soldier. Though willing to learn, he prefurred hunting to actually fighting anything...other than dinner of course.

Again Avalon's voice would cut through the air with a question imeadiatly followed by her saying he didnt have to answer if he didnt want to. Her expression would change to embarrassed and Ravine wasnt sure abiut her question but would nod anyway. After her question was asked he gave a relaxed smile as he had been expecting something more personal than how he and Akemi had met. "Our previous alpha brought me into his pack, where Akemi was our lead hunter. The first time we met, she had called for a pack hunt."

A quiet chuckle escaped him as he recalled how nervous he had been around so many new wolves. "Even though I hadn't met any of the other hunters yet, or anyone other than the alpha for that matter, she treated me like I belonged. She was the first to greet me and she gave me the honor of the killing strike so I could prove myself a capable hunter even though I had been cowering like a lost pup."

Speech,