gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-15-2013, 01:06 PM

[Image: 2nalkpe.jpg]

"What isn't there to be interested in, love? You're a fine mature woman who bears experience beyond my years. Knowledge... I seek it." finally swept out the sultry lyrics of the woman, though it was now rather obvious of her european descent due to the fact that such tones sang with british woven notes of her homeland. Still, it was the most she'd spoken in their entire encounter. She gazed back upon the woman in silence, a slight shift of her head seen as it slipped partially off kilter as the dame before her offered the cursing to call her. Now they were getting somewhere. Plume of the young woman swept the loam behind her a little before falling still about her ankles, and she sat upright before giving a delicate bow of her head. "Pleased to meet you. I am known as Beherit Mortifera." she spoke, introducing herself as well.

Anyone could so easily see that Beherit, despite being young and rather silent most of the time, was rather intelligent as well. It was seen in the way she carried herself, the way those piercing eyes of hers looked over someone, and heard in the tones of her voice for she sounded mature beyond her years. It was to be expected from a young assassin, however, for she knew more about the world than most yearlings cared to - having faced much already. It didn't bother her, though it left her with an insatiable thirst for knowledge and lusting to discover more in the world about her.