Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
11-19-2015, 11:56 AM
Don't leave me behind
Rivaxorus almost thought he was going to jump out of his skin when he saw his uncle. Paws spreading out for a moment as he stood up - not wanting to appear lazy. The prince heard what he said, giving a soft smile towards him. No - sometimes wolves were too busy. At least that's how it felt in Sonticus a lot of times. There was so much he did and didn't want to do once he was in a position of power. Something he didn't want but it just seemed like the thing his mom had laid out for him. Sure he was a lot bigger then his other siblings, but he wasn't done growing just yet. Standing probably at thirty inches in height right now - it didn't seem much of a big difference. His muscles hadn't even fully filled out either.

"I was relaxing - I've been doing so much lately my muscles are starting to stiffen so I need to walk around." By a lot, it was making sure all the pups were okay and making sure his mother took her time to heal. Rivaxorus let out a sigh before he smiled at his uncle. "What have you been doing Uncle Leo? Mom tells me you're getting married." his tail wagged back and forth. He tried to keep his own insecurities to himself - he wasn't one much for all the drama. Yet it was apparent on his face, so he made his most of it.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN