Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
11-20-2015, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 09:41 AM by Birna I.)
Edit:  finally found the new table Eve made me!  <3  *silently swears to get more organized*

Quiet and still Birna watched the other wolves filter in, taking in their scents and faces but for the most part remaining a silent sentinel.  She wasn't the chatty type and there weren't many wolves that she was really comfortable casually chatting with but perhaps she'd loosen up as the feast went on.  She was definitely looking forward to eating.  The siege had left her with quite an appetite.  As soon as everyone arrived the party got underway as Valentine gave the opening words.  She straightened to attention as Valen addressed her, Mercy and Esti were given the rank of Gladiator.  Birna allowed a soft if subtle smile to mark her face as she dipped her head in acknowledgement of the Rex's words. "Thank you Valentine, I am honored." Yes!  She had been expecting to go up in rank but not two.  She was now an extra step closer to her goal and the rank of Gladiator was proof that her skills in battle were respected among her fellows.

"SPEAK"
[Image: 262ny8g.png]