Terrae

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-20-2015, 08:39 PM

She appeared grateful as she thanked him earnestly, even if he had only exchanged a name of a flower, the actual flower itself and a couple remedies that accompany it. However, it must seem like a lot to the female, who knew little of the field. Inwardly, he couldn't help but to beam as a result of her fascination, feeling positive and productive that he had taught something. Trillium wasn't the only herb - there were so many more, some that he didn't even know himself. "Anytime," he nodded modestly.

It seemed she was a part of a pack, one that already had a few other healers. Nevertheless, she remained determined to be of use, and he admired that perseverance. "With some learning, I'm sure you will be," he softly added, offering an encouraging smile. She then stated she was from Fiori - a name faintly familiar to the man. Oh, was this the pack that had attended the last festival, the one that was ruled by a russet and alabaster woman? He couldn't entirely remember, though wouldn't speak of those thoughts. As he opened his mouth to speak, his companion would cut him off with a high-pitched squeak. "Donostrea!" The healer only rolled his eyes in amusement. "Yes, I come from Donostrea."

"Terrae speech" "Silvius speech"

*Family are allowed to enter any of Terrae's threads whether they're private or not*