ardent

Timeless Wanderer

Arvandor

gems
size
build
player
11-20-2015, 09:53 PM

He waited for what seemed like painstakingly long moments. Would she attack? Would she believe him? If she attacked, he would react to defend himself. If not...well, he would have to wait and see. At last, her words would bring him to let loose a low and almost quiet sigh. He hadn't realized he was holding his breath, but now it passed his lips as he looked at her with the same sincerity and truth he had held before exposing himself.

Slowly, he rolled over onto his stomach as she settled onto hers. Dirt clung to his white coat, but he didn't mind it right now. He nodded firmly, assuring her what he said was true. He didn't know her, and never in his life had he ever hurt someone who didn't deserve it. What his pack had done before...he was ashamed to even be related to them. But they were done, their dark souls were laid to rest in the Pits of hell. He briefly shook his head as she spoke her worries, a sort of sadness in his eyes when he remembered the day his pack had raided hers. He was young then, and was appalled at the idea when the elders mentioned it. "I'm not like them."

She apologized, and in turn he would quickly respond. "It's alright. I don't blame you for being cautious, especially if you have little ones around." He offered a small smile as she told him her name. Marina? He'd never heard of her before. But the resemblance she had to the ones slaughtered that day was unmistakable. "My name is Arvandor Belthil. It is nice to meet you, Miss Marina. I apologize for startling you earlier. It wasn't my intention."

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'