gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-22-2015, 11:55 AM

To him it felt like just yesterday that he had gone up to the north to visit his sister and got to see his nieces and nephews for the first time. Their eyes weren't even open yet back then. Now his nephew was getting close to being as tall as he was and spoke like an adult. It was hard for him to remember that Arian's children didn't have the childhood that he had. Their pack had moved three times and with all that Arian had been through recently he could only imagine how much of that her children had witnessed as well. He was sure that caused them to grow up much more quickly than he had. Part of him was a little sad for that, but there was no changing it now. He could only hope that they would be able to use that maturity to their advantage later.

Leo smiled a little with an understanding nod when Rivaxorus explained what he had been up to. "Relaxing is always a good thing. I enjoy a nice walk myself from time to time." He smiled a little wider when his nephew asked about what he had been up to. "That's right, I am. First day of Winter if all goes as planned. I've mostly just been getting everything ready for it and making sure the pack is taken care of. Looking after a whole pack is a lot of work, but I'm sure you know that."

"Talk" "You" Think