gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-22-2015, 12:08 PM

Leo watched the girl drop down into a more submissive posture and stumble over her words as she asked him if she could join his pack. One brow raised from curiosity and surprise at the request as he briefly sized her up before he answered. She was obviously young, perhaps not even two years old yet. As unusual as the situation was, he wouldn't feel right turning her away and sending her back into the wilds. He told himself that she may not even know the proper edict when it came to packs if she was just wandering around on her own at a year old. He had to remind himself sometimes that not everyone grew up in a pack like he did.

"I don't have a problem with that," he told her, his shoulders relaxing a bit. "My pack is called Fiori and we are a communal pack, so you will be expected to join in with all of our training and pack events. As long as you are active within the pack and putting in as much effort as you can then I'll be happy to have you here." He realized suddenly that he didn't even know her name and he chuckled a little with a slight apologetic smile. "Well, how rude of me, I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Leo. You are?"

"Talk" "You" Think