size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
11-22-2015, 04:18 PM

Cascade pricked her ears up at the sound wavering from the battlefield over the border. What was this then? Arian Adravendi of the Sonticus Adravendis, was challenging Sin Armada or Hellstrom or whatever he called himself these days, to the death? She laughed out loud, before hushing quickly to avoid waking up a snoring Chaos. She didn't want him to wake - she needed him sleeping so she could sneak out for a little while to watch the show.

Slipping out of the den she set off at a swift lope toward the border. So Sin had been bragging about how he was going to do something awful in revenge for her supposedly betraying him. It must have been quite a doozy if it got Arian worked up enough to try killing him. Should be interesting.

Slowing to find Arian alone and crippled, Cascade's brows rose. Was she really fucking serious? Cas snorted aloud. Oh, Arian, you really put yourself in the deepest pile of dog shit you can find, don't you? "Arian, sweetheart," she gushed with false excitement, fluttering her eyelashes mockingly. "You are looking so well today..." Rolling her eyes, because Arian's own martyr act was pitiful and embarrassing Cas dropped the sarcastic act and instead told her with blunt honesty, "You realize he's going to murder you and probably go after ever single member of your family for your insult, right? He's a crazy fucker and doesn't have your... morals. And believe me, I know crazy when I see it."

"Talk" "You" Think
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!