gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
11-22-2015, 07:56 PM
**If a fight between them results, I'd prefer it moved to a different thread to not clutter this because phone organization is bad >.>

He had heard the call, and the boy left his recovering spot to trot towards the fields. It was thanks to Tornach that he had survived, and he would repay the debt someday. Like his father, Enigma kept to his word. Whether it was a good or bad promise. However, his father was being challenged to the death. A fools move, especially considering the challengers condition. Upon stepping onto the battlefield, amber gaze searched the faces present. His gaze locked onto the small reddish form of the Abaven bitch who he blamed for Takira's injuries before he'd passed out, and he was sure she had a big part to play in the siege against their home. Her scent was most familiar, lingering at the farthest edges of their borders...like Paradox, he often swept the outskirts for spies and potential ambushes. Her scent had not been missed. And while he thought at first it was just a coincidence, seeing her in the siege on enemy lines made him think otherwise.

His lip curled. What the fuck was she doing here anyway? The bitch had no business with his family nor Arian's, but if she wanted to be part of it...he would be obliged to give her insight. Ignoring the others, confident that his father would succeed, he snarled at Lillie. "You! I've seen your ugly face one too many times...and scented you quite often. It's your fault!" He snarled. Okay...maybe he wasn't entirely all there since Takira had been taken, he was looking for something to put a face to, and this girl was the last one he'd seen fighting with his mate before he had passed out and dragged himself away from the war. It was Her fault. His mind had convinced him as much.

Enigma VS Lilliana for Dominance

Round 0/?

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!