gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
11-22-2015, 09:52 PM
Not good, not...good. He would stare around at all the wolves and then, finally, the challengee showed up. He stared with wide eyes at the man, taking in his icky bloodstains and lack of eye. He smelt disgusting too. It reeked...of death. Instantly he'd swallow at the lump in his throat, knowing full well this man was the one had had been warned off. Sin. Ears pulled back, he'd timidly step away when Arian gave him no reaction, nothing. Blue eyes would reguard her, possibly for the last time, as he moved to walk away. He couldn't watch this. It was suicide, and no amount of herbs would ever fix it.

He was moving to walk away, but stopped when he heard a voice yelling into the crowd. Curiousity got the better of him as he turned to glance at a white male, snarling at...oh, no. A sense of panic would crawl through his legs, laying like a beast in his stomach. Lillie, why must you always get into these things! Quickly he moved, bounding across the distance as panic and a rare, unforseen anger, coursed through his veins. Lillie could not get hurt again. Why was she at fault? Sure, she usually was, but he needed some solid evidence before he allowed this man to fight her like this. His heart raced in his chest as he moved to stand at Lillie's left side, leaving a 4 foot gap between them as he stared at the male. "I-if you i-intend to fight her, I ch-challenge you in her place!" He said in as strong of a voice as he could manage. He didn't want to hurt Lillie's honour, but he also couldn't stand by. Glancing timidly towards her, his lips would quirk in the smallest of smiles, apologetic. Perhaps, this could be taken as an apology. "Lasciami, per favore" He whispered, hoping she understood. He needed to be brave, to be strong. He wanted to defend her, not just heal her in the aftermath.

Star (and Lillie?) v Enigma
0/2
For Dominance

"Bruciare Bambino Bruciare"