Keno's Dating / Plotting Service

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
11-23-2015, 05:51 PM
Bernedette Black -- Female -- Yfir Karl {2 Years}

A warrior of Yfir, Bernadette is seeking to have fun and live, not just exist. She needs buddies. She needs spars. She needs... a... something. I'm not really sure which way she swings so uh, just toss people at her and see if she clicks?

Einarr Akemason -- Male -- Imperium Legionary {2 Years}

"Hi, I'm grumpy and I want to eat your face." Not exactly that bad, but Einarr isn't exactly the most social of wolves. He's a bit on the awkward side, believing pretty much that fighting is existence. He will not likely date anyone not interested in Imperium. Chances are to get to know wolves he'll spar them before he actually talks too long with them. Needs a strong woman {or man} by his side.

Hakku Hutashi -- Male -- Rogue {4 Years}

Happy-Go-Lucky! Fluffy!  He suffers from Paranoia, but is generally a good hearted soul to be around. He can just sometimes break down and might need someone to cuddle. Severely needs plots. Into men and women as well.

Naoise Sorrell Savvil -- Male -- Imperium Servus {2 Years}

So being a Servus of Imperium right now doesn't leave Naoise open for much, but the brute could always use friends, tormentors, or possible interests in the pack~ ;D Another brute who swings in all the ways, he could use someone to mellow him out regardless of gender. {NOTE! His personality needs updating. Current traits fall on:: Cold, Distant, Lonely, Clingy, etc.}

Sunniva Jarvela -- Female -- Rogue {3 Years}

Sunniva don't need no man or women! But no seriously if you'd like to try throw someone at her. She's looking to cause some mischief. Any sort of plot would do, just really want to try getting her more involved with Alacritia {particularly any of you who have a Jarvela! Lets make some threads, babeh!}

----Less Important Seeking Plots---

Forsaken Armada -- Male -- Loner {2 Years}

Needs more potential love interests. He swings both ways, is dark, manipulative, and definitely not a good guy. But he can treat you real nice if you agree to be his. ;3 Mysterious, a masochist and a sadist, this guy lives for pain. But he doesn't necessarily cause it those he cares for. Can you dig it?

Ganta Hellstrom-Lore -- Male -- Loner {Pup}

Okay, he's a babu. I get that. But I paid $50 for this handsome devil and he needs to be played more. Not necessarily needing love interests, but interesting plots would definitely be welcome!

Kaitlyn Falkenrath -- Female -- Borealis Star {Pup}

A babu who is sweet who could also use some more interactions.

Noen Utahime Walker -- Male -- Borealis Libran {Pup}

Another babu who could use some more interactions.

Kar Savvil -- Male -- Rogue {6 Years}

Kar could potentially be open for another mate, just keep in mind this lovely boy already has quite a few children~ <3 He's a sweetie though, and not going to fall easily. Could definitely use some more friends or something to cheer him up from his current state.

Marina Agatsuma "Rainbow Syndrome" -- Female -- Borealis Spirit {4 Years}

Not looking for love interests per say, but this girly needs more spars {like Berny} as well as some rivals. Also looking for slaves that she can mold to her will and have fun with.

Mieu -- Male -- Imperium Servus {1 Year}

CORRUPT THE INNOCENCE CHILD. No seriously, lets make him a machine of war. Imperium wolves, come at me bro.

Shrike Destruction -- Male -- Abaven Paluni {2 Years}

Needs friends. Rivals. A potential love interest. A pet rock. I don't know! He needs something though, so throw ideas at me.

Thalos Destruction -- Male -- Abaven Paron {Pup}

Just needs some more interaction around Abaven. I need to get his butt more active for his sibbies. ;w;

---IF INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING FOR NON ROMANCE PLOTS LET ME KNOW---

Thanatos Adravendi -- Male -- Rogue {2 Years}

Svetlana Xanilov -- Female -- Fiori Council {3 Years}

Pamela Arrow -- Female -- Rogue {6 Years}

Sequoyah Cypress Dominique-Netonya -- Male -- Borealis Aura {4 Years}

Félicien Ambroise Desgroire -- Male -- Abaven Mruni {3 Years}

Allen Walker -- Male -- Borealis Libran {7 Years}

Akemi Miu Hróðvitnisdottir -- Female -- Borealis Libran {5 Years}

Arietta Lore -- Female -- Loner {5 Years}

Matthias Barnett -- Male -- Loner {1 Year}