size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
11-23-2015, 08:30 PM

Laufey was quick to catch on to Esti's comment, starting with a "hey now" that led Esti to snort. Oooh, he was commenting on her getting knocked up? Esti batted her eyes, "Laufey!" she fake gasped, "Don't tell me you've never felt the gentle caress of true love!" she almost sang, looking up to the sky wistfully. Quickly she dropped the act, bringing her gaze back down, "Nah, it was a total accident. 'Love him though You're what, one of how many of your father's litters? Two with a third on the way, right?" (no one knew of Chaos yet) she would bump her son's shoulder with her hip softly, earning a groan. Man, this was still fun! Poor Ash.
Esti could have laughed at Ashmedai's confusions. She did, in fact. A hearty chuckle escaped her lips, one that continued at her brother's comment, "I WISH!" she laughed, "Would have saved me from all sorts of pain!" After a moment, she could feel Ash's glare on the back of her head. Okay, maybe that was her imagination, but the thought was there. Shifting her weight, Esti grew a little less teasing... for a second, "You like it here? Got a family? A harem? Ehh?" She smiled, playing her comment off with a raised eyebrow.

""