An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
11-23-2015, 10:17 PM
Ashmedai wasn't super thrilled about all the pups happening. Why couldn't he be the youngest forever? His dad would probably be all over that. What about him and Vana and everyone else? The boy stood in the orchard. The trees grew in rows oddly enough. Ashmedai never could tell if he loved it or hated it. Trees didn't normally grow in rows, did they? He didn't thin-

"Hello! Excuse me, the alpha let me in, I have to find alfalfa! Someone needs it! Uh- the barn! It should be at the barn!"

Ashmedai jumped. Suddenly there was a small, panting girl at his side pleading for help. She needed to get to the barn for herbs? Ashmedai HAD heard his dad's howl announcing the guest. The thought of being a hero stopped further thoughts on the matter. Icy blue eyes met minty green ones and Ashmedai breathed out quietly, looking at the girl's desperate face, "Well, follow me, then."

Ashmedai turned and took off, making sure to keep at a pace the girl could keep up with. He knew exactly where the barn was. Soon, the pair made it and Ashmedai turned to the milk-and-chocolate girl, "I dunno what alfalfa is, but if you find it, I'll help you carry it." he offered, trying to be as best help as possible.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.