Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
11-23-2015, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2015, 11:31 PM by Faite.)

Faite was an easily confused creature. Her time alone in the mountain ranges of the East made sure that she didn't quite always know how to to react around company. Despite her lack of social etiquette she still was a rather intuitive girl and more times than not she could read emotions rather well. Strong ones like fear, anger, and happiness could easily be read ranging from body language and even scent of the wolf had strong feelings. As she waited for a response from the man she studied his face for his reactions.

At first she thought she could detect a hint of irritation in his gaze. Even if it was only a flicker she felt that she saw it but she questioned herself on it. She brushed it off as a figment of her imagination and instead she pricked her ears forward attentively as he spoke. His voice was gruff yet not in a displeasing way. She was a bit surprised by his choice of words. Her dinner date? The thought amused her and a smirk splayed across her face which then turned into a grin. The thought of having company to dine with was a pleasing one.

If she'd been older she may have been put off by the large male with his own food. She wasn't the wisest being that walked the earth and she should have known better than the approach a wolf with a meal. She wasn't older though and she wasn't a different wiser wolf so she was content with remaining ignorant. She felt safe and that's all that mattered within her mind.

"I'm Faite." she greeted warmly. "And I'd love to join you."

With the invitation set she swiftly trotted over to her bird and snatched it up before heading over to her date and laying down a little over a foot across from him. She decided to let the silence remain (assuming he didn't interrupt it instead) as she took the next minute to start plucking the annoying feathers from her bird instead of talking his ears off. Her nose crinkled as she realized how much she hated these creatures. They almost seemed too much of a pain to deal with but there was an abundance of them and weren't too awfully hard to catch so she'd deal with it. She'd just have to pick her teeth out later.

"Can I assume you've come seeking out my mother? Or are you just here by chance?" She asked with the same curious tone as before. She was nosy, perhaps a bit too much, but she was impulsive and couldn't help it.

Walk, "Talk"
Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]