Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-24-2015, 10:02 AM

A lot of wolves didn't know what was going through her head right now. Maybe that was a good thing as she looked up at Leo. He was trying to avoid any negative subjects, which she understood. Arian seemed to dwell on those, they were her kryptonite. Arian smiled softly as he mentioned Amalia's healing skill. She had been told Amalia was having trouble with her marriage, gods knew so was Arian but in different ways where she was actually the problem not Cypress. Though - they rarely saw each other now. Her ears flicked to the thought. "She told me a herb I didn't even knew about the other day so I can tell." she grinned flicking her tail back and forth.

Though her expression changed, one more sad as always seemed to be on her. It came to her attention that - Sonticus wasn't doing very well. Thinking back to her childhood, after she lost Seracia she had hated jumping from home to home. While her pack and changed lands frequently, that was different then losing it all together with no name to place a head on. "Leo." she started for a moment. Giving out a sigh. "If something should happen to Sonticus. And me or Cypress aren't around. I want you to take care of my children." she said. "Fiori's been around for quiet sometime and not many packs bother it. Sonticus has gotten a bad reputation for being annoying. Plus, gods know they all love you." Arian chuckled.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.